Trixie Sneaks Away
In my headcanon, Jenny, Cyn, and Chummy are all Pufflypuffies, but Trixie is a Gryffindor who’d rather hang with them. Cross-house friendships yay!
Downton Abbey - AU
Elsie Hughes receives a phonecall from her sister Anne who still lives in Scotland. They haven’t seen each other for 20 years and never had a close relationship. Anne never forgave her older sister for leaving her behind at the farm. She was always jealous of the older sister, the successful housekeeper. Elsie Hughes on the other hand sometimes regretted that she had decided to have a career in service instead of a husband and children. When the sisters meet for the first time after so many years it feels as if two worlds collide, two completely different personalities and lives meet each other. Will they finally become friends?
Did JK write that epilogue after the first novel and couldn’t say goodbye to it? Because the more I read it and the more posts I see about it, the more I want to scream at it.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Women improve the world